The original Motorola Droid is considered the phone that put Android on the map. And now Verizon is following up its superstar with a soup-up sequel, the Droid 2.
The basic design remains the same. You have the same 3.7-inch touchscreen, a horizontal sliding keyboard that has received a few improvements, noise-canceling microphones, a dedicated camera button, a 5-megapixel camera, 1GHz processor, the works.
Top Motorola Droid 2 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 2 Forum Threads
- Only 1 soft button light working on Droid 2??
- Im new to rooting, is rooting risky?
- Droid 2 WiFi Problem
- Wifi-only Droid 2?
- [HOW TO] Root the Droid 2 without a computer
- HELP! Cannot stop a download
- call forwarding????
- How tough/impossible is it to fix a phone with a defective charging port?
- Alas poor Droid 2
- space bar crash
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid 2 Accessories
Once you have your Droid 2, you're going to want to accessorize. From Bluetooth headsets, to memory cards to cases, we've got it all spelled out for you in our Droid 2 Accessories Guide.