The original Motorola Droid is considered the phone that put Android on the map. And now Verizon is following up its superstar with a soup-up sequel, the Droid 2.
The basic design remains the same. You have the same 3.7-inch touchscreen, a horizontal sliding keyboard that has received a few improvements, noise-canceling microphones, a dedicated camera button, a 5-megapixel camera, 1GHz processor, the works.
Top Motorola Droid 2 Stories
Recent Motorola Droid 2 Forum Threads
- HELP! Cannot stop a download
- Time to upgrade?
- corrupt text messages
- call forwarding????
- I don't know the voicemail password on my Droid 2, how can I reset it?
- Screen protection for shatterproof screen
- Any way to pull a gmail password out of a phone?
- how to unbrick d2g?
- Bootloader screen after SBF, can't turn on the phone.
- Can't access "My Photos" - via Gallery - on my microSD card anymore; HELP!
- See All Threads
Help and Howto
Motorola Droid 2 Accessories
Once you have your Droid 2, you're going to want to accessorize. From Bluetooth headsets, to memory cards to cases, we've got it all spelled out for you in our Droid 2 Accessories Guide.