CBS has announced that its All Access app is now available on the Amazon Fire TV, giving subscribers more options to view the content. For those not familiar, CBS All Access is a paid subscription service which gains you access to tons of CBS content at anytime, whether it be new shows, old ones or local news.
Subscribers will now have access to over 7,500 episodes of their favorite shows, and in various markets they will also be able to watch live news broadcasts. Right now CBS is broadcasting live news to 110 markets across the US, including New York, Lost Angeles, San Francisco and others with more on their way. The service is $5.99 a month, and you can sign up for a free week trial right now.
CBS BRINGS "CBS ALL ACCESS" SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE TO AMAZON FIRE TV AND FIRE TV STICK WITH VOICE REMOTE
For $5.99/Month, "CBS All Access" Delivers Full Seasons of Current Primetime, Plus Leading Daytime and Late Night CBS Shows, Thousands of Episodes from CBS's Library of Classics, And Ability to Livestream Local CBS Stations in More Than 110 Markets
NEW YORK – November 23, 2015 – CBS Corporation today announced the launch of CBS All Access, the CBS Television Network's digital subscription Video On Demand and live streaming service, on the new Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote.
For $5.99 a month, CBS All Access will offer Amazon Fire TV users more than 7,500 episodes from the current season, previous seasons and classic shows on demand, as well as the ability to stream their local CBS Television station live in more than 110 markets across the U.S., reaching nearly 75 percent of the U.S., including New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Philadelphia, with more to be added soon.
The CBS All Access channel brings all of the benefits currently available to CBS All Access subscribers to the new Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote, including:
- Full current seasons of 24 shows with episodes available the day after they air, including LIMITLESS, ELEMENTARY, THE GOOD WIFE and SCORPION.
- The ability to live stream the local CBS station in more than 110 markets across the U.S., with more to be added as affiliates join the CBS All Access service.
- Full past seasons of 10 major current series including THE GOOD WIFE, NCIS and HAWAII FIVE-0.
- More than 7,500 episodes available on-demand including popular CBS Classics in an advertising-free environment such as all episodes of hits like STAR TREK, CHEERS, MEDIUM and CSI: MIAMI.
- Exclusive additional content for CBS Television's biggest special events like THE GRAMMY® AWARDS, THE ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS and THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW.
- Access to CBS All Access's first original series, the next chapter of the legendary "Star Trek" TV franchise debuting in January 2017.
The service is available on the new Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote. New subscribers can sign up for a CBS All Access subscription and a free weeklong trial directly by visiting http://www.cbs.com/allaccess, while current CBS All Access subscribers can simply log in using their existing username and password.
To learn more about CBS All Access on Amazon Fire TV and to sign up for a free weeklong trial visit CBS All Access on Amazon Fire TV, or go to http://www.cbs.com/all-access/firetv.
CBS All Access subscribers can also use the service on their Android, iOS and Windows 10 devices via the CBS App, online at CBS.com, through Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Roku players and Roku TV, with additional connected devices being added in the coming months.
To view a video introduction to CBS All Access visit: http://www.cbs.com/allaccess