Google Fit, announced in June 2014 at Google I/O, is the all-encompassing fitness and health platform for Google. The user-facing interface is the Google Fit app, which brings together data picked up from your phone, Android Wear device or approved fitness tracker that has been designed to export to Fit.
The Google Fit app isn't the flashiest, but considering its Google's first attempt at this sort of thing it does its job. It tracks all of your movements through whatever methods you give it, lets you set goals and track your activity over days, weeks and months.
Google Fit - Featured Articles
In the Forums
- Hey, Runner, Tell me your best running app 15 replies | Last reply 1 month ago
- CONTEST: Stepping Up week 1, day 1 thread 41 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
- CONTEST: Exercise MY way -- how I use my Android phone or tablet to stay in shape! 33 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
- Miles logged 44 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
- CONTEST: Stepping up - Day 2! 24 replies | Last reply 2 years ago
- [APP][2.2+] Weight Control. 7 replies | Last reply 4 days ago
- Looking for app for gym newbie 1 reply
- Apps for Diabetes 2 replies | Last reply 3 weeks ago
- Where can I find an app for the 360 for the Heart rate monitor? 1 reply
- App that will alert you when you sit for too long 1 reply