Lights are pretty important for keeping our lives functioning smoothly, but they can also be worked into designs that really light up your day. While you may not think about taking photos of light bulbs at first, once you start looking around you can find some really interesting subject matter. We're sure you can come up with something great.
Two people will win prizes for their entries in this latest contest, and each one will take home a Nexus Player! That's a great prize and we're sure you'll all work hard to win it.
Entering is easy. Just drop your entry in a forums post at the link below. Tell us what Android you used to get the picture, and any back story you want to add to it. We'll pick a winner Tuesday (June 30) night at 11:59 PM ET, and announce them on the blog with next Wednesday's contest.
- Pictures must be taken with an Android device
- Pictures must be uploaded to the contest thread. I'm not running all over the Internet to track them down.
- You have to tell us what device you used to take the picture, and any special software you might have used. Editing your pictures is fine — this is art.
- Feel free to add a little back story — we want to know how the picture came to be.
- You must have used a valid email address to register here at AC, so I know how to contact the winner.
- Only one entry per contest per person.
Good luck, everyone!