As Mobile World Congress approaches, we're starting to see more rumors and speculation about future devices. In addition to news of what's looming on the horizon, we've also had plenty of launches and release dates for Android phones and tablets that've already been announced.
Here are a few highlights from the past week in international Android developments --
- Australia to get LG Prada 3.0 in April, coming to Vodafone
- Is Google planning to open a retail store in Dublin?
- HTC says first Ice Cream Sandwich updates coming in March, adds more phones to the list
- 'Berry pink' Galaxy Note reportedly coming by early March
- Phones4U to offer on-contract handset upgrades every six months
- HTC, Vodafone Germany to launch first 4G LTE phone -- the HTC Velocity
- Galaxy Nexus now available on Videotron, C$150 on contract
- Motorola confirms UK Motoluxe launch for late February
- White HTC Sensation XE revealed, due Feb. 20 in the UK
- Huawei Ascend P1 S reportedly coming to China in late March
- Toshiba AT200 'Excite' tablet launches in the UK, is Carphone Warehouse exclusive
Got an international story? Tip us at the usual address!