The Amazon Mobile app has received a sizeable update, which focuses on enhancing the shopping experience within the app. Amazon has added a drop down menu which features oft-visited destinations including Home, Today's Deals, Your Account, Your Wish List, Your Recommendations and Sign Out.
There are also better sorting features while you search. For example, if you type in Android phone and hit 'search', you'll be able to narrow the results down by department in a simple manner. In addition, there's a very welcomed cart shortcut in the top right that will let you get to your cart from any page. Other enhancements include improving the barcode scanning and bug fixes.
Here is the full changelog:
- Brand new ways to sort and filter your search results.
- Faster, easier navigation with a Cart shortcut and drop-down menu of the most popular pages.
- Launch barcode scanning directly from the home screen.
- Add items to any of your existing wish lists.
- Additional country support – shop Amazon across 8 countries, including Spain and Italy.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
For the update or if you don't have the app yet, hit the links after the break. As ever, it's available for free from the Play Store.