The 7-inch Amazon Kindle Fire tablet, or e-reader (if you will) is the latest release from Amazon. It offers free data storage in the cloud and a new internet browser named Amazon Silk.
The Kindle Fire's display is made of Corning's Gorilla Glass, and underneath the hood features a 1GHz dual-core TI OMAP processor and 8GB of onboard storage.
Top Amazon Kindle Fire Stories
Recent Amazon Kindle Fire Forum Threads
- How can I get OneDrive and OneNote on my Kindle Fire (1st Gen)?
- Rooting Kindle Fire Gen 1 Help?
- Why do my screen icons suddenly changed size?
- Amazon FIRE 5th Generation Screen Mirroring?
- Kindle Fire 1st Generation Completely Wiped
- How to flash stock OS Kindle Fire 1st Gen
- Kindle Fire 1st Gen No OS HELP!
- HD 8 5thGen share Google Play apps on child profile?
- How can I log out of my Kindle Fire?
- Why did I Lose all my Ebooks and audio books when I re-registered my kindle in Japan?
- See All Threads